Harry Potter Inspired Replica Wand WITH STEEL CORE - Perfect For Cosplay, Fancy Dress or Decoration

Harry Potter Inspired Replica Wand WITH STEEL CORE  Perfect For Cosplay Fancy Dress or Decoration
Toys by PotterWands

Harry Potter Inspired Replica Wand WITH STEEL CORE - Perfect For Cosplay, Fancy Dress or Decoration

Add to Cart »
You're a wizard Harry! Are you wanting to duel against dark wizards and protect the world using your spells? Do you want to possess a beautifully crafted wand that looks exactly like in the movies? Well look no further than this Harry Potter wand.

This wand was crafted with a strong steel core so that it is durable and sturdy. It was then hand-painted to ensure it looks visually stunning and movie-like. Comes delivered in a gloriously beautiful wooden-styled box. The inside of the box is made of expensive looking fabric that ensures your individually crafted wand is protected against any evil spells.

A perfect bargain for all you muggles! We are here to service any of your needs. If you have any questions, queries, complaints, positive comments or anything do not hesitate to contact us. Don't be afraid to ask any questions and we will strive to answer them as soon as possible. This is not an official Harry Potter wand. It is a replica.

Costumer review about Harry Potter Inspired Replica Wand WITH STEEL CORE - Perfect For Cosplay, Fancy Dress or Decoration


I am pleasantly surprised by this wand. I have the official Harry Potter wand from the Warner Bros. Studio and I can barely see a difference in quality between the two. The box that it is kept in is impressive and is like storing it in velvet. I am really impressed and I hope you bring out different styles.