Lictin Whistles, Referee Whistles, Sports Football Whistles ,Coach Whistles Stainless Steel Metal Whistles with Lanyard for Football Coaches and Officials(3 Pack)

Lictin Whistles Referee Whistles Sports Football Whistles Coach Whistles Stainless Steel Metal Whistles with Lanyard for Football Coaches and Officials3 Pack
Whistles by Lictin

Lictin Whistles, Referee Whistles, Sports Football Whistles ,Coach Whistles Stainless Steel Metal Whistles with Lanyard for Football Coaches and Officials(3 Pack)

Add to Cart »
Size Name:3pcs Package includes: 3 * Metal Referee Whistles Warranty: The item comes with 18-month warranty. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us via email and we will give the response to you within 24 hours.

Costumer review about Lictin Whistles, Referee Whistles, Sports Football Whistles ,Coach Whistles Stainless Steel Metal Whistles with Lanyard for Football Coaches and Officials(3 Pack)


I ordered the lictin metal referee whistles as I am a dinner lady in a school and needed the whistles to blow to get the children's attention.The whistles come in a resealable bag which is handy to store them in.The whistles are made from metal so they are nice and durable and more hygienic than plastic whistles as germs cannot get trapped in them as much.The whistles come with a black lanyard that can be removed from the whistle if needed.The whistles are very loud and certainly get the attention of all of the children and the whistle is nice and clear when I blow it.Overall I am really pleased with the quality of the whistles and I would highly recommend them.